In support of Executive Candidates in Transition and as a provider of Career Management Services/Outplacement Programs, we routinely circulate profiles of our client members who we are working with.
Below please find some profiles from some of our active members of our Executive Roundtable.
These candidates are offered on a no-fee basis. If you are interested in learning more, please contact John Bogosian – Principal of King & Bishop with this link below.
Marketing Leader – Driving Growth and Innovation for Industrial and Medical Technology
* Customer-focused leader who identifies unmet customer needs and develops differentiated product solutions that meet those needs, fulfills the brand promise, and drives revenue and profit growth.
* Global outlook and cross-cultural awareness acquired through significant international experience in Asia and Europe.
* 20+ years of global marketing, product management and strategy experience in medical device, life sciences and industrial/scientific markets with both companies (Stryker, Hill-Rom) and consulting firms (PRTM, PwC).
Senior Sales Leader/ Business Development Executive – Life Science
* Award-winning, results driven sales and business development executive for Life Science (Products & Services for Pharma & Biopharma Drug Discovery and Development, CRO/CDMO), Diagnostic and Medical Device markets.
* Passion for accelerating healthcare innovations to improve patient outcomes.
* Cross-functional leader known for building strong B to B partnerships with KOL’s and global key accounts, building and leading high-performing teams and successfully adapting highly-differentiated, value-added solutions for innovative technologies and services driving revenue growth and profitability.
Diagnostics/Medical Device Operations Management
* Highly accomplished professional with experience with instrumentation, protein and molecular assays manufacture. Achievements in Manufacturing, Quality Control, Contract and Project Management and Quality Systems including CLIA & QSR (GMP).
* He has greater than 20 years’ experience in R&D and he is well-versed in product transfer from R&D to Manufacturing & Quality.
* Particular achievements include: Successful transfer of complex instrument from R&D to Operations – , leading implementation of MRP in 2 organizations, leading launch of 13 products on time and on budget and introducing Design Control style development process to multiple organizations.