The Senior Finance Manager Mergers and Acquisitions will provide accounting and finance leadership during key pre-acquisition and post-acquisition processes. The right fit for this role has a CPA with at least 5 years of experience in public accounting or industry, the ability to establish and drive process, strong project management, expert level financial modeling capabilities and the Operational experience in process improvement and integration that will help drive our business for continued success.
• BS in Finance or Accounting with 5 years’ experience in public accounting or industry. Transaction services experience a plus.
• Technical accounting, CPA
• Ability to establish and drive process
• Project Management in a matrix environment
• Financial modeling
• Operational experience in process improvement and integration